The price for this workshop is just €50, to be paid in advance.
To book, please see the events page.Requirements:
This workshop is suitable for all levels. It will challenge beginners *, pleasantly occupy intermediates and entertain the advanced. To avoid disappointment, make sure you are aware of what to expect at the time of booking.
• cast on and off
• create a picot edge
• create a faux cable
• bind off
• follow a simple pattern from start to finish
• make a bow
• do simple beadwork
Although pattern and basic tools will be provided, you will need to bring:
• knitting needles
• yarn needle
• sewing needle
• glass beads
For details, see shopping list.
Materials can be bought in all independent yarn and haberdashery shops, some pound and Chinese shops, selected department stores and also online. If you are unsure of what to pick, be sure to ask for help at the time of buying; most shop assistants are lovely and only too willing to help.
* You will need to know the basics: how to cast on, knit and purl.
Everything else can be taught in class.
• Save 30% and buy from me direct
• Learn more about my work and the inspiration that guides it
• Keep up to date with my progress and receive a copy of my newsletter